2.26.2012

DF reflection 1-6 (10)

Main Key points of today's lesson
-Pilot hole
-power Drill
-Assembled the stem to the base

Mr Ward's back!! so we have our lesson in workshop. On this reflection, I forgot to take photo of my lamp... I will put photo on later if I could got on that step again. Honestly, I writtin this reflection after 2 lesson. But I could never put photo of today's step. Because I forgotten to take photo on lesson 7. and I already passed on. Anyway, we used 2 types of power drill and built up 2 pilot holes on our timber make stem to assembled on the base. And I burn my self by the drill...:'( That's what the whole lesson about. Well, the special events was that I broke a drill and it was stuck on my timber but Mr Ward easily make me out of the trouble! thank you :)

No comments: