11.19.2012

T4:13- mechanical toy

Today, I finished up with the mice and it works very well collaborates with the tale and I'm really glad I don't need to use that polymer something clay anymore :)!! it made me to hesitate so many times and finally I made it!! as you can see in the photo, it is not very perfect, but I likes it and much satisfied with it and the movements is also achieved as well so today's lesson was useful for my process and it also gave me satisfaction and pleasant of approaching to the goal!! however, I still don't think I can finish it by the end of this year. I want to but I still have the arm of the cat to do and it seems to be the hardest section. Honestly, my toys going good and it looks good as well and hope the arm to be also ends well.  On next lesson, I'm sure that I'm going to working on my arm and maybe finish the shape of it. I forget to add it, I have glued the other arm on the side. 






No comments: