5.20.2012

Desk tidy 2-7

On this lesson today, I paint my project. My project having differences as I moving forward to the end. Firstly, I mad my pencil case which is a chimney for the house design, made in different kind of design and I paint that in black by splay, it was very easy to print them by spray because all I needed to di is just waiting. However to paint in real paint doesn't work very work. I trying to make anstrips on my house desing in white and red colour and it's not working as What I expected. I just decide tidi another cover after first layer dried on next lesson. Mr Chuchill gave me some advices to sand white paint after it dried and paint again pretty much simillar to what I thought. I took a photo before I paint my chimney, pencil case, because I took on my phone, email is not working quiet well, so I'll post as soon as get them on my Ipad or laptop.

No comments: