4.22.2013

SDT11

Today we started to work on designing our buildings. I will try to upload the photo on the next post but today I have no photos. For the oral, I'll do the write up and Doris's going to do the presentation. I don't know whether she will make the powerpoint or not. I recommended her to do that way. Because if we mix each others speech I guess, will massed up. And because I got better mark for task 2, I just decided to write the whole thing by myself and let Doris do the speaking because sometimes people don't understand my pronunciation. I wrote it during the weekend and Doris will make the powerpoint. I think I would be finished if I worked by myself because there were some conflicts in our ideas. I know this is the hard thing about the group work. Anyway, because I thought we don't have much time to waste, I just thought of the name, 'The Sun' (resort) because the main thing of our resort is that big arc shaped solar panel (Although it seemed bit random and ugly...) We wanted to colour our resort in green, but because we couldn't find any green papers or buy them during the weekend, (I tried but I couldn't buy anything) I related the colour of the building to its name so I decided to do it in a red, orange and yellow papers. What I think is that the colour is not the main thing in our work.

No comments: