8.16.2012

T3 ProDesktop-1

This reflection is my first in this term. Until today I didn't realised that I had to write reflection for every lesson i've done for df classes. from now we learnt about conducting 2D shapes such as rectangle, oval, circle and even the square with equal dimensions. Futhermore, in second or third lesson we were able to conduct even a 3D shape of  rectangular cubes, pyramids and sylinder etc. From recent lesson we learnt processs of designing name tag, water bottle and pagers followed instruction occasionally from Mr Ward and also from textbook. On this week's first lesson from my memory, we've done the wheel designing. Now we are given tasks to do with the techniques we have learnt about thisprogram. Briefly, we need to design vase and stand. In addition, we have to do written work as well for this assessment. I atttenpted to making vases last lesson but I can't make out with good design. My plan for now is to plan for a design first stop, before I produce it on to ProDesktop. The assessment also require to draw the platform of the material.

All techniques we learnt was all fairy interesting. There are the lists of some techniques we've learn:

revolve: this technique is recently use to create a water bottle and vase
extrude: the technique is constantly  use for decoration or to manufacture a 3D shapes
project profile: the technique frequently use to grave letters on the face of the shape or to bore through the material
dimension: to put the dimenstions into the numbers you want

etc

No comments: