10.31.2012

T4-6: mechanical toy



I have updated my blog frequently but, because I haven't had my own computer, I couldn't upload the photos. but few days ago my parents bought me a new laptop! it was about 3 days ago but because the internet didn't work, I cannot upload email photos in to it. and today is the day!!! I got the mail from Mr Ward and yeah.. :) anyway on today, I round the end of the tail and fierce through the body and tail so now I am finished with the tail, I think and I need to move on to arm i think. Actually i had many spare times but I didn't know what to do and Mr Ward was always busy with other girls and I found out that is the thing that take time the most because all of us don't know what to for next step. that is tragedy, but it is true :( Now I'm not sure if I can finish my project by the end of this term. 

No comments: