10.25.2012

T4:4- mechanical toy: legs

Today's lesson was the first lesson for this week but because we had Monday for holiday, we only have 2 lessons this week :( I'm actually enjoting this unit of term and really waiting for DF class as much as I waiting for my finished toy!!! Anyway, today I cut all the legs of the cat!! However, one side is slightly bigger than other so I need to work out that next lesson :( i was so scared of sanding small piece with sander at first time, but I think i'm getting use to it! Also the sewer frightened me so much. It seems easy when Mr Ward did for me but it was't... It is definitely not... Because mine has many curves and i foun difficult to aroun that curve... And the sound it making when it looses pressure, always frighten me. However, as well as the sander, I learning things, and I think i'm getting better and better :) honestly I spend whole lesson woth legs. And I actually took some photos of the legs !! I think I need to cut out cat's body and head next lesson. Maybe I need to put up the photos later, because it is not working on my ipad :s.... Can't upload the photos... 

No comments: