5.28.2013

PROD 5

Our class exercise is due this friday. I almost finished them and just need to work some more on the motor cycle wheel. I had some trouble with accurately designing my galaxy because of its curve on the sides and the buttons would disappear if I round the edges too much. Mr Ward showed how to do solve that problem, but it looked a lot more complicated. He recommended me to keep them simple and because its due friday, I just decided to leave as it was. Then I moved on to my motor cycle wheel which never gets to be a valid profile and not allowing me to revolve it. So I just drew a new plane and fortunately, it worked. For the next lesson, I just need to revolve and do the rest of other stuffs, print off and all done! I think I may borrow laptop tomorrow afternoon to print off and do some more other words. 

No comments: