5.03.2013

ProDesktop 1

We are going to start working with ProDesktop from next lesson on next week. Honestly, I didn't really liked the session last year because I wasn't much of a computer person. But it was still interesting. For the last lesson, he showed us a new machine which he doesn't really know how to use. Also he repeated those two elements and what they stands for. I hope to get something in this term and I will make them simple. Because last year, I was struggle making a star shape and it couldn't manufactured because it was to late and I didn't even get up to finish it anyway. But this time, I will keep them simple so I can have something at the end of this session! :) I recently send the photo of our resort from my phone where I took a photos but email haven't arrived yet.

CAD: Computer assisted design
CAM: Computer assisted milling machine 

No comments: