8.05.2013

T3-3

This is the second post I put up in this term. Kimi and I has been working together from the start of this project. we have decided to use MDF board and cider..., some new other material that is very light. Because we don't know which will go faster than the other, I will use the MDF board as the body for my car and the other one for Kimi's car. My prediction is that the car with that new material will go faster than mine with MDF board as it will weight lighter. We have decided to use the smallest gear. We were going to experiment them all but we have found out that Mr Ward was using the smallest gear, then we assumed that the smallest gear is the fastest. So with our first cars, our aim is to work out which materials make car go faster than the other. If say, the MDF board one goes faster than the cinder one, Kimi will make the other one with small pieces of cinder attached to the bottom and the top of a pop stick. While she makes a new one, I guess I will change other circumstances of the first cinder one. Like changing the position of the gear or the type of gear, and all the other sorts of stuff that will make the car go faster. When Kimi finishes making her new one, then we will compete that one and the MDF board car that won the last round, compete. Then depending on the results, we may develop our cars from there.

No comments: