8.16.2013

t3-6: progress on monday the 12th

Kimi wasn't at the lesson because she had math competition and asked me to take a photo of her vehicle. In the lesson, Mr Ward showed us how to sold. Though I learnt it when I was in year 8 and this year, I still couldn't do it. I learnt it again from other girl and now I can do the solding, but still not very confident with it. I have put the switch on the vehicle, not under the body because I don't think it will make much of different. I have cut the wires, and I failed so many times, and I had to get new battery case(?) and the switch. But I then the new switch did not have the wire attached to it, so I had to sold the wires.

Below is the comparison shot of Kimi and my vehicle. The sizes are similar. (we tried to make it same, but really, it can happen) Most of other circumstances are same for our vehicles except the material used for the body and the gear used. I'm assuming that Kimi's car will go faster as she used the lighter material, 

No comments: