8.26.2013

T3-7

I have constructed a new vehicle because the first one that I made was very slow. The time was around 3.9 seconds. However, the new one was 3.1 seconds which isn't really fast. Mr Ward showed us the draw last week and I was versing with Alina from the first round. I have given up from making a faster car, Alina's car is the fastest vehicle, that's got a new 'world record' (class record). Instead, I earned lots of time I guess. Anyway, I believe I can still make my car go faster by using energizer batteries and putting a elastic band around the wheels. The problem with my vehicle I assume, was that the front part is too light. Because when I roll my car, the front wheel doesn't touch the ground. So even if it's attached to the fishing line, the front will be lifted up, and it can't run to it's fastest speed. 

No comments: